Tuesday, January 20, 2009


I have been looking at these letters on our windowsill for the last 12 years (that's how long we've been married!) and didn't know what these were for so I finally asked my husband about them. They are letters that were used for type face printing, you put individual letters down  to form words.  Who knew?  I just thought that they would fit the Theme for Letters.


  1. Find the "E" dump the "R" and you have quest, which we are on re-publish and I won't tell anyone.

  2. ...and fit this theme they do!! Fun photograph.


365 2009 Participants

Swedish participants