Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blue - Posting for March 1st


As you can see by my last few pictures I am into my archives for pictures because I will never get caught up at this point and I've taken some pictures in the past that I feel are worth sharing.

We had a close friend pass away and it's been a difficult couple of weeks.  On top of that, my former job has called me back to work which involves a long commute to and from so I'm putting in long hours.

The picture is from the chapel dedicated to the veterans at Edinburgh Castle.  It was a very small chapel but had wonderful stained glass windows.

I hope you enjoy the picture!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning stained glass - this is so gorgeous - love the textured walls that surround the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stained glass window is gorgeous. I love the blues in it. And the tiny center panel at the bottom is so intricate. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Don't feel stressed about getting all 365 photos in! It's supposed to be fun, not a burden...........

    This glass is gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete

365 2009 Participants

Swedish participants